Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32669 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,606 (R$ 11,037) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)