Cost of living in Serres, Greece vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,214 (€1,066) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)