Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,027 (€898) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $950 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$864 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (40 minutes ago)