Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,012 (€875) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $930 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (39 minutes ago)