Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24067 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,232 (RM13,429) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)