Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24959 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,508 (RM6,041) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (44 minutes ago)