Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24070 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,231 (RM5,113) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)