Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $24,858 (₩28,067,113) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)