Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $23,332 (₩27,480,516) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)