Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,175 (₩5,584,161) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)