Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00905 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,935 (¥434,829) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)