Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00892 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,244 (¥475,844) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)