Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00278 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $433 (155,689 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)