Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,376 prices entered by 533 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,042 in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)