Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26294 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $954 (3,630 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $920 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)