Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25438 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 40% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,538 (6,046 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)