Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25237 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $850 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $844 (3,345 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)