Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03114 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,499 (112,358 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)