Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03146 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,612 (114,820 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)