Cost of living in Sassari, Italy vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,712 (€2,385) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 2 hours ago)