Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.763 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,435 (C$5,810) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)