Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.749 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,780 (C$6,378) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)