Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,442 (C$4,489) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)