Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.746 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,342 (C$5,823) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)