Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,732 (C$4,585) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)