Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,116 (₨128,894) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)