Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01721 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,336 (руб 77,651) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (44 minutes ago)