Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01764 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $754 (руб 42,722) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)