Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01589 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,088 (руб 68,456) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)