Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01633 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $926 (руб 56,683) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)