Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,248 (5,998KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)