Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,817 (3,025KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)