Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,252 (6,018KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)