Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,703 (2,715KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)