Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00905 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,305 (¥586,193) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)