Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,806 (¥531,556) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (40 minutes ago)