Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00891 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,997 (¥560,821) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)