Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,793 (¥546,670) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)