Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,368 prices entered by 1,298 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30847 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,221 (R$ 10,441) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)