Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,174 prices entered by 788 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25865 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,398 (R$ 13,137) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)