Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,600 prices entered by 1,200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,194 (R$ 13,043) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (21 minutes ago)