Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31991 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,587 (R$ 11,214) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)