Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32140 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,461 (R$ 10,768) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 2 hours ago)