Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32312 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,612 (R$ 11,180) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)