Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30269 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,526 (R$ 5,043) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)