Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31833 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,256 (R$ 3,946) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)