Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27598 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,107 (R$ 14,883) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)