Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32028 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,533 (R$ 11,031) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)