Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26688 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,385 (R$ 5,189) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (43 minutes ago)