Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31561 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,511 (R$ 11,124) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)