Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26933 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,414 (R$ 5,250) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)