Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26859 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,711 (R$ 6,372) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)