Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26661 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,914 (R$ 7,181) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)