Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31786 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,417 (R$ 7,603) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)