Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26917 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,821 (R$ 6,765) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)