Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26028 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,112 (R$ 8,113) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)