Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26294 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,314 (R$ 8,799) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)