Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27023 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,476 (R$ 9,162) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eldoret costs Shilling1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)