Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30702 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,516 (R$ 8,196) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (44 minutes ago)