Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25711 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,291 (R$ 8,910) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)