Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26538 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,229 (R$ 8,398) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)