Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01974 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,096 (RD$ 106,197) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)