Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02127 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,845 (RD$ 180,793) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (29 minutes ago)