Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02048 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,518 (RD$ 122,977) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)