Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30702 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,341 (R$ 7,625) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (41 minutes ago)