Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30534 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,536 (R$ 11,581) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)