Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32312 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,871 (R$ 11,980) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)