Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31048 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,836 (R$ 12,354) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)