Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30793 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,850 (R$ 9,254) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)