Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26645 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,070 (R$ 7,768) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)