Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01879 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $930 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $853 (Php45,390) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)