Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01849 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $860 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $787 (Php42,564) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)