Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02750 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $540 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $454 (ARS $16,513) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)