Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06390 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $539 (ARS $8,440) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)