Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06310 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $434 (ARS $6,884) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (34 minutes ago)