Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $630 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $543 (ARS $9,292) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)