Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02666 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $430 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $357 (ARS $13,396) in Santiago del Estero.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)