Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02000 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,042 (RD$ 102,109) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (34 minutes ago)