Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02024 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,488 (RD$ 122,915) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)