Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,436 (3,436 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)