Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,389 (€2,069) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)