Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,755 (€3,532) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)