Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,591 (€2,271) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 2 hours ago)