Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $519 (COL$1,499,552) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)