Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,123 (COL$3,291,092) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)