Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,082 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,094 (CH$743,407) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)