Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,026 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,732 (CH$2,496,958) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (37 minutes ago)