Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,063 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,304 (CH$875,062) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 4 hours ago)