Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,206 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,337 (CH$856,177) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (42 minutes ago)