Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,702 (€2,380) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)