Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,991 (€2,540) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)