Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,978 (€3,747) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (36 minutes ago)