Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,895 (€2,366) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (24 minutes ago)