Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,766 (Bs 57,513) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)