Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,805 (Bs 37,956) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)