Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06250 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $527 (ARS $8,434) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)