Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05785 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $240 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $203 (ARS $3,503) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)