Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03565 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $490 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $385 (ARS $10,789) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)