Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $584 (COL$1,681,028) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)