Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,204 (COL$3,841,763) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)