Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31720 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,754 (R$ 5,528) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)