Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26433 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,366 (R$ 5,169) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)