Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25742 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,333 (R$ 5,177) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)