Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,416 (R$ 10,823) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)