Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31327 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,322 (R$ 4,219) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)