Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,702 (€2,331) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (34 minutes ago)