Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,648 (€3,407) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)