Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14579 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,077 ($b14,248) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)