Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,257 ($b22,378) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)