Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14432 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,320 ($b16,077) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)