Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $22,627 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)