Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,749 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 2 hours ago)