Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,758 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)