Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27215 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,099 (R$ 4,037) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)