Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,081 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)