Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,396 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)