Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,729 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)