Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,669 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)