Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,869 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)