Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,519 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)