Cost of living comparison between Sanliurfa, Turkey and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32700 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $671 (2,053TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)