Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18643 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $350 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $269 (1,445TL) in Sanliurfa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)