Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24352 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $939 (RM3,857) in Sandakan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)