Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23883 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,210 (RM5,065) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (33 minutes ago)