Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23386 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,382 (RM5,911) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (24 minutes ago)