Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,317 (﷼ 238,090,513) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)