Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,098 (﷼ 88,334,510) in Sanandaj.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)