Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00400 USD / YER
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,624 (905,872 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)