Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,634 (€5,814) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (38 minutes ago)