Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.059 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,975 (€3,754) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)