Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,766 (€4,385) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (33 minutes ago)